tirsdag 19. april 2011

Rihanna has another familiy on Barbados

Rihanna have halv siblings on Barbados says The Sun:


One of the exclusive pictures shows the first time Rihanna met eldest sister KANDY, 32, when she was a 15-year-old unknown.
Secret family ... Rihanna meeting sister Kandy for the first time
Secret family ... Rihanna meeting sister Kandy for the first time
Splash News
Kandy said: "Even then, before she was famous, she was really cool."
She introduced Rihanna - who the family all call by her first name, Robyn - to daughtersBRANDY, now 14, and CRYSTAL, 11.
"My girls thought she was great fun and now, of course, they love the fact their auntie is one of the most famous singers in the world.
"They love her music and are always singing her songs at the top of their voices."
It was shortly before Rihanna hit the big time that dad Ronald opened his door to find a girl he didn't know standing outside.
Kandy explained: "I asked, 'Are you Mr Fenty?' When he said yes, I said, 'Hi I'm Kandy and I'm your daughter'."
A stunned Ronald welcomed Kandy into his home in the parish of St Michael and listened as she told him how she was born as a result of a fling he had with her mother long before he was married.
Ronald, who designs and sells clothes, said: "I guess you could say I was shocked.
"But I was a bit on the wild side and something of a ladies' man back in my early days.
"Once Kandy told me who her mother was and explained what had happened, I said, 'Well, OK, welcome to my family'."
Kandy was born in Barbados and brought up by her grandparents after her mother moved to the UK when she was a baby.
It was years later when she visited her mother at her home in Dagenham, east London, that she was finally told the name of her father and decided to look him up on her return to Barbados.
Kandy, who works as a pharmacy assistant in the island's capital Bridgetown, said: "I think once he was over the initial shock he was fine and invited me over to meet Robyn.
"We went to a local restaurant and had some photos taken with her. She was so funny, fooling around to make my daughters laugh.Rihanna har hemmelig familie på Barbados

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar